RDI Hub host first Kerry Business Angel Network Company Event.
KAN is a network of Business Angels that will have a bias toward helping and investing in Kerry-based companies. Through the wider HBAN community, companies will also have access to high-quality deal flow from across the island of Ireland and have the opportunity to meet and network with the wider HBAN angel investor community.
HBAN Kerry Angel Network has three primary aims:
- Create an investment vehicle in Kerry to increase the deal flow into the HBAN Kerry Angel Network and open up opportunities for Kerry companies, both early stage start-ups and HPSUs.
- To create awareness for Kerry companies and companies that might want to locate in Kerry of KAN and the access to the HBAN investment community as an opportunity to source investment.
- Establish a network that will deliver value to members in the form of quality deals that have scale and opportunity for significant returns and potential for success.
The Online meeting will feature:
- An Introduction to the HBAN Kerry Angel Network from Chair Sean Ryan and Vice Chair Liam Cronin (RDI Hub).
- An overview of HBAN & Syndicates and How they Operate with HBAN Syndicates Manager Julian Seymour.
- Joleen Looney from Contentllama and another company talking about their fundraising journey with HBAN.
- General Q&A.